Thieves and Their Hands
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... nequin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
QQ it's hard to progress this thing with Strel because he can't paint xP;

Strelein had been fascinated by the fact that an image could be transferred onto paper or canvas or any other material. Naturally, when he encountered the old yellowing magazine pages and photos, he had been astounded by them. When he found out about painting, while uninterested, the idea of it still fascinated him to some extent. There it had been more of the creative process that was painting rather than putting something on canvas. An image projected onto a surface from nothing seemed extraordinary, but that could have been his inability to paint at all. He could imagine cloth sitting on a dummy or draped elegantly on a body, but a whole scene? Not even his overactive imagination could do much about it.

The sky was completed as best as the redhead could do and there was not he could do unless Mati gave him more directions. So, idle, he stirred some paint after moving to sit on the creaky mattress. He watched the way her hands moved to create the scape, gaping in wonder at her. "It is so amazing that you can do this, Mati. I'm impressed that you can pull something from your head and slap it on my walls like it's no big deal," he praised, lavender orbs trailing the strokes. The imagined world was slowly coming to life and it was all because of the Church woman and her amazing skill. "I'm sure that painting isn't too hard, since you've got a visual in front of you?" It was more of a question since the concept was very alien to him.

Then, jaw clenching slightly at the thought of the Inferni coyotes. It did not matter that Jacquez was siding with them personally since the kingdom was to be neutral, but something about letting in confused killers bothered the redhead. All after an accidental meeting with one who had tried to attack the redhead but then gave up for some strange reason. Snake was not bad, but there was questions revolving him and Strel did not want to get involved in a war he would die in. Relaxing, he leaned back thinking of what he had done since their last meeting. "I customized a pair of pants for Rurik, worked on a dress for Alaine, a girl in Cours, which I need to finish, and am working on another pair of pants for Daisuke, who is out in the loner lands." Somehow, that seemed like nothing despite the amount of work needed for the dress. Oh well. "Tell me I can go finger paint in the corner because it's part of your artistic vision, Mati dear?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread