Thieves and Their Hands
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... nequin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Sorry, was a bit burned out xD

Lips a flat line, the redhead shook his head solemnly, not knowing if the Dreamer saw the motion. Strel did not know what would be in the future. Rarely did he look further than a week or two, never caring to wonder what would be when the years passed and he turned gray and old. Such thoughts had no place with a person whose life was in the present. That was all he could live as. The future could look dreary, distant, and harsh. The past was sepia toned at best, an almost unnaturally clear blur. The chevalier was not a retrospective kind of guy, nor was he the type to look warily to the future. If things could not be done in the present, then the very near future would give more chances to fix things. Sure, he did hope for the best, but there was no need to sit and putter about the details. It would all come in time as they needed to appear.

"I don't want to think about it like that. Just gotta hope for the best. So I guess I'll hope we'll learn something from this all. Their mistakes can be our lessons," he said with slightly serene smile twisting onto his lips. The woman could not see the look in his eyes as he wiped away a mistake (compared to the rest of his chicken scratch art). Something about creating was so appealing, calming even. It was a positive outlet that could let a person vent out whatever he or she wanted without harming another soul. There was no massive pecuniary price to be paid when lives were lost when a being lost his or her cool and went on a slaughtering rampage or started some cursed war. "Lights, maybe. A city lit up with color in the middle of the night. Dancing in the squares as fountains splash. Ah.. What a sight it would be." This was a dream that would take a long time to figure out, even with those that could read the readable remains of the humans.

Laughing slightly, the redhead laid down the remains of his chalky material. The dust had settled on his legs in a light coating and had covered his palms and fingers with the color as well. "I daresay it'd be a magnificent idea. I'm not cut out for all these little detail things," he confessed, rising to abandon his corner drawing. Hopefully, Mati would fix that corner when she came to it, since it seemed a shame to leave it as it was. It was nothing but funky looking palm trees and stick figure lollipops. "What do you need me to do Mati? Something I will not completely butcher, perhaps?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread