Thieves and Their Hands
[html]

oh no worries, i know that feeling :]

Mati lived too much in the before and the next. Her heart was forever wishing for something more, hoping for a brighter future. She wondered often what might come her way, and thought heavily on the things that had already crossed her path. Like the night in the city, sitting beside and sharing a joint with the Inferni member. It was a memory that brought a mixed feeling to the violet eyed female, something that was unsettling and yet oddly exciting. She wondered if she would ever see Rikka again, and when she did her conscious would bash the bit of hope that was wrapped around the idea and ground it back into the shadows of her mind. What Strel said was pertinent to her misguided memories, and she nodded softly at the idea. It was time to learn from her mistakes, and the mistake of others. Working on the proportions of the buildings she found her jaw clenched and the vision that he spoke dancing in her mind. When it was perfect, or near enough to it she relaxed and smiled at his idea,
“I can see you dancing in the middle of the street.” Her imagination ran with the vision of the male dancing though the lights of a square so bright with colored lights that he would almost pale in comparison. If such a thing was possible with Strel. She of course would never dance through anything, not where someone might see her.

As she looked at his drawings, Mati was sure that she would be able to add what he wished but the details would be lost in the rest of the painting. With such a large piece the eye would need to be drawn from one end to the other, details such as that would be second to the flow that she would need to create. Though, small surprises were always exciting to place and find in such a big picture. At his question she stepped back to look at the wall, finding that there was no time like the present,
“Guess we should get started.” Nothing really began until color was present, or so Mati thought.
“Why don’t you put the first layer of blue along here and I’ll work on getting all the buildings painted.” She spoke as she pointed to the sky area above the beach. Lighter blues and white would be needed to blend into the base sky blue color, but she was certain he could get the first layer on.

[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread