Thieves and Their Hands
[html]

not to worry! <3

Mati went to the paint cans, choosing a few colors from the rest. It was hard to work with such large amounts of paint, the heavy cans and the trays were difficult to handle. But she got used to it quickly, keeping an eye on Strel every once in a while to check his progress. It was his room, and his mural, but the Dreamer would not be able to live an extra moment if she thought that the picture was not perfect for him. Thus she would simply keep an eye on her helper and commissioner. He was doing well, adaptive as he was to her every instruction Mati was not entirely surprised. Her own hands mixed a muted dark tone, and the large brush guided her along the lines that she had sketched until they were covered completely.

His question brought her purple eyes away from her work, thinking about what she had been working on and what was nagging at her creative muse. it was an odd notion, just as she thought this picture was. A random (seemingly random) thought that generated a picture of a Optime female, standing in a doorway with her back to Mati's mind and her face in a downward profile. it had stuck with her, yearning to be placed on paper and now as she thought of it her brush veered off into a space that was designated from another shade of color. "I've been concentrating on this for some time now. But I have a few things in the works. One is of the house my pack lives in." The Dreamer commented, seeing the painting that she had begun months ago and hated so much that she swore never to finish it. But it was more appropriate then her other idea, and far less confusing.

"Home is good. Everyone is worked up about the tensions in Inferni and Dahlia, but no real threats." Mat added in a casual tone, not having worried about the threat of war long after Savina's announcement. "Have you been making anything?" She wondered, her brush moving along to blend colors as she saw fit and creating the cityscape.

[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread