and then they'll say, "good luck."
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$"Well, why wouldn't I?" he muttered, slightly dumbfounded and in some vague way, a touch guarded. She seemed completely amused by his statement, and only now could he accept just how oblivious she was to the hormonal havoc she caused with each soft touch and every light laugh. He didn't have very long to guess at the proper protocol for a situation like this, for soon he felt the warmth of her body against his as she drew him into a happy hug. This action, needless to say, rendered him more stupefied than ever. Damn her and her good looks!
@&#&$All of a sudden she froze, and his ears fell back further and his cheeks burned hotter: she'd definitely seen it now. He sincerely anticipated a mortified shriek bouncing off the walls and rattling down to his ear drums, maybe the sharp sting of claws raking across his face--he waited for what felt like an eternity, and yet neither of these things came to pass. Somewhere along the way, his brain shut down entirely--by the time she looked up to him, he was operating on autopilot. One arm found its way gently to her waist as he reached around her back, pulling her in close as his lips found hers.
@&#&$His grip loosened and he pulled back away, gaze averted. "I... I'm sorry," he stammered, flustered. "You know I've always thought you were very beautiful," he trailed off, as if this should somehow be all the excuse he needed. He prayed that he had not jeopardised their friendship and he hoped she knew he'd do nothing she didn't want. He offered a soft, apologetic whimper as his snout found the crook of her neck, nuzzling it gently to show his deference to her judgement. All the same, his mind was hung up on one thing--the fact that she hadn't pulled away. The fire in his groin burned on, though he did his best to ignore it.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +328
[/html]

Messages In This Thread