Finding the radius
[html]

ooc: table © Alli <3; also short. SSWM:386

The other male was quick to up himself to Optime form. Cotl watched the male, bi-colored eyes cold as they always were. The other male offered out his hand to him. Cotl didn't really want to shake the male's hand, but he figured since the male was polite enough, that he might as well try and be polite back. Cotl's ivory hand grabbed the other's firmly, and he shook it once before releasing it. The other male went on to say his name. Alexander. He then motioned towards his steed. They always did, unless they were assholes. Or unless they knew about horses. It's a rare sight even in Inferni -NYEH- Maschine here, is the only one in Inferni. he explained and nodded his head lightly, and then his left ear twitched. You'll also not see another one like this, for I'm the only one whom was able to-FUCKING CANINE FUCK FACED BASTARDS- tattoo their horses' face. the male slightly flaunted his talent, also hinting to his profession.

Anyways, I can see you're new to Inferni. You need help finding a place to stay or somethin'? the German accented male spoke to the darker colored male, his throat clearing itself as he spoke. There are plenty of places, I mean, it all depends -SHIT FUCKER- on where you feel most comfortable. the male went on to speak to the other. Maschine, the stallion, had nickered softly as his blue eyes looked to the dark male. The other was very hard to see in the light, and the stallion was actually having a hard time focusing on the male on the dark background of the night. If Cotl had not seen the male, then Maschine probably would have kept on going, wondering what he had trampled over when he had crushed the 'yote underneath his massive weight. The stallion's tattooed head reached down to the snowy ground, and he sniffed the ground, as if he was looking for grass to munch on, since his master was talking.

You also look like you could use a meal. Perhaps we'll -NYEH-find something in one of my traps on the way around the lands? the male asked, cocking his head lightly, trying his hardest to be pleasant, since the last meeting of a newcomer had come out sorta...bad..

[/html]

Messages In This Thread