it only takes a minute
[html]

ooc- uh slap me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that's a compound bow, not a crossbow XD My little 12 year old neighbor has one that looks pretty much like that with fancy ironsights. Tongue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the winter months in full swing, Cassius had actually begun to like his little "fresh air" trips outside the house. The snow was a big enjoyment to him, he loved playing with it. He liked to pick it up and throw it at trees or other coyotes (while hiding behind rocks of course), and making snow forts and all the thing the little children do. he never had this much fun back home, unless they played in the swamps in the summer, hosting large games of tag and manhunt. But what escaped his mind was that he was a child back then. He was two years older physically, and not a day older mentally. He never grew up in his own mind. He still acted like a one year old. of course no one said anything of this, so Cassius never minded it.

Another adventure out in the winter was planned for today on Cass' calendar. He knew he had to get back to work on the traps for the war, but he liked breaks every once in a while. Leaving the house's walls, he went out into the forest behind the mansion, picking up and throwing chunks of snow along the way. Strolling through the woods, he got so far until he stopped in front of some sticks. It took him a while to notice the wolf skulls stuck atop them. He jumped back, not expecting something that brutal of Inferni. He knew these guys were bonkers, but he had no clue they were this homicidal. He knew though, considering the coyotes' reputation for hating wolves, that this should have been expected anyway.

Not crossing the borders of the mounted skulls, he walked alongside the Inferni borders, skipping rocks and throwing snowballs again. However, again he noticed something. It was a horse, a brown one not to flashy, standing out in the middle of nowhere. Taking a closer look, he noticed a hawk, and... a wolf! The wolf didn't seem to try to walk nearby, and must know of the borders. Smart, he thought, as he traveled further along the borders to get a better look.

He squinted to see the wolf better, but it wasn't much. All he could tell was the colors and the fact that it was holding something. Holding what was the question. Against better judgment, the hybrid decided to yell out to the wolf, since he had no intention of crossing the borders. "'Ey! You right there! What d'ya got over there?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 400+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread