it only takes a minute
[html]

You're probably more right than I am. Tongue I usually can't distinguish all the fancy names from one another like my boyfriend can, haha.

So this contraption in all of its ruin, it must have held some sort of miraculous purpose to it. The Ayastigi was pretty certain it was something used once in warfare. The structure of it simply screamed like it was designed after a typical longbow, as the body of the apparatus held such curvature that was notable to be witnessed upon a longbow or any sort of bow for that matter. She just couldn't figure out what the wheel like gadget at the top was supposed to signify or do for that matter. Even in its ruin and its stain of dirt and erosion, it still looked like an attractive, impressive thing to wield. Flipping it around and inspecting it even more, Asha decided to hold it in the manner of a longbow, somewhat. One amber eye closed, focusing one eye upon a distant tree as if she was focusing upon shooting something from a distance. Giving something of a little snort, there was a small, peculiar smile to pass over her muzzle as she inspected the thing even more.

It wasn't until a shrill and loud voice had broken through the tranquility of The Dampwoods and of her concentration, as instantly her russet hued ears perked up and her amber eyes now focused upon the distance beyond the point to where she was originally focusing on shooting in the first place. Squinting her vision a little more to see the outline of a figure, there was another individual situated far, far away. Asha couldn't really depict his details well, but his pelt seemed to hold four different shades of auburn, and upon his forehead what seemed to be like some goggles of some sort. The individual had asked her what she had been holding, and looking to the contraption in her grasp once, she then responded to him in an even level shout right back. "I don't know! I'm thinking it's some sort of high tech weapon, or something!" After that, the Ayastigi simply gave a shrug to her shoulders to further warrant that she didn't know what it was.

Seeing that the individual had remained in place instead of wandering closer, Asha wondered if he had been standing on official pack territory. She wouldn't be surprised by such a thing, and furthermore, didn't want to chance herself waltzing into a territory without permission. However, seeing as how shouting and yelling as a form of communication wasn't about to work with the Amara well, she then decided to approach a little closer. Mindful of the true borders, she stopped at a comfortable distance from him, at least now to where their voices wouldn't be yelling at one another, and yet she would still be on the other side of the Inferni border. "It's missing a couple of things or two, surely. I think it might be something like my bow upon my back." She gestured to the bow and arrow set that was strapped against her back. At the same time, she also held out the contraption a little more to the male, so he could inspect. Now that she was closer, his features were more distinguishable, and noted that he had very violet eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread