it only takes a minute
[html]

ooc- I keep everyone waiting too much D:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he shouted at the wolf, the other responded with a feminine voice, revealing that the wolf was female. It made no difference to Cassius, while the female held up a peculiar looking device. The hybrid was instantly interested, and he cocked his head to the side. The contraption looked familiar. His mind was thrown aside for a quick second as he chuckled at the wolf's response. Nothing seemed high tech to him and he casually responded, "Lemme take a quick gander at that 'high tech device' ya got right there." he reached out to the object she held out to him.

"Oh yeah," he muttered, tossing the broken bow in his hands and observing it. It looked extremely familiar, although he didn't see something exactly the same. "I reckon we've gots a compound bow 'er somethin' right here. I ain't seen one o' these in person a'fore, but I seen one in a book an' stuff." the female briefly mentioned a few missing parts, but Cassius had a remedy for that. He pointed over to where she was previously. "Go'ver there an' lookit wherevers ya found this thing'r. I'm sure them missin' parts are 'round there somewheres."

He studied the contraption further, muttering to himself exactly what parts were missing. He looked at the female, showing her exactly what to look for. "You see, the cam's missin' right here," he noted pointing to the space where it looked like a wheel would be missing, "It looks like a misshapen wheel, and the obvious, the string's been torn 'part, but I'm sure you could find some extras somewheres. If anythin' this here's an easy fix," Cass concluded, smiling to the female.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread