it only takes a minute
[html]

Nonsense, it wasn't a wait at all. Smile

From the get-go, the violet eyed male's instant attraction was focused upon the now hunk of metal garbage she held in her grasp. It could have very well been just another pile of scrap metal to some, but apparently to Asha (and also of this fellow), there seemed to be an evident value within it. Instantly he had commanded that he have a look see at the contraption, and without making another word, she willingly handed it over to him. Seeing as how he observed and inspected it throughly, it appeared as if the male had been familiar with something of the sort before. Very fortunate luck to have ran into him at the right moment, huh? Or actually, him notice her with the compound bow. Her russet ears twitched at the words that fumbled from his muzzle as he inspected the apparatus, and her ears had especially pricked forward when he mentioned the compound bow part. "So it is a compound bow that you speak of." Asha trailed off, her amber eyes widened a little more as she observed the bow with much more profound interest than before, now that she knew what it was. He had not seen one in live person before, but surely recognized it from somewhere.

The male had then directed that the missing parts might have been in the area to which she originally found the contraption. Tossing her glance over her shoulder, she eyed the spot in which she had dug up the thing in the first place. He then began to explain which parts could be missing and possibly be found in the area, in which for a moment she studied the wheel specifically, before nodding her muzzle and head fervently. "A wheel, you say? Alright, I'll see what I can find." She said, before carrying off back to the spot in which she found it originally. It took some digging through the snow, removing some piles of dirt, and sniffing around before there was something buried even farther down. It took some digging and effort to unearth it, but once she did, it was quite a dirty and eroded round like piece of a tool. She held it up, and waved it in his direction. "Hey! I think I might have found it?!" She shouted, as she hurried back to the male. She found it rather peculiar that he didn't cross over his territory boundary, but didn't decide to question it at the moment. Trying to dust most of the wheel off, it looked chipped in some areas. "I... think this is it? It looks like some pieces broke off, though. Can it be mended?" She held the dirty, spare wheel up to him to see if he could do anything about it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread