it only takes a minute
[html]

The Ayastigi simply let him do his observation and work. She was filled with excitement and prospect that such a compound bow could and would be useful to her down the road, especially since it seemed so high tech, despite how broken and dirty it really was. It wasn't a problem, for if the Inferni male could fix it up, she could certainly clean it up the best that she could. Listening as he stated the obvious, he then proceeded to pull out a vial in which he said that glue could be a solution in order to fix the contraption. Glue had been something she had not heard of before, and was especially fascinated by the way it looked like a clear, whitish almost liquid. Something a lot like syrup or maple sap? "Is glue something like thick sap from the trees, or something? I've never seen or heard of this glue before." She commented, noting that it had quite a funny name to it as well.

Watching as he applied the glue to the appropriate places, the male then spoke of heading back to the mansion that wasn't far from where they were at. Glancing around for just a moment, Asha then shrugged her shoulders to herself, as if to say, oh, why the hell not!. She was apprehensive at first to cross over the borders, but since he said that they were surely okay in each other's company, it eased her nervousness. There was little news of wartime she had only heard snippets of, and of course the Kalona's daughter of AniWaya didn't want to get herself in trouble with another pack for a foolish mistake, so as long as things would be okay, she would love to follow him back to the mansion. Even though she would be the type to get into trouble anyways, wartime was a serious, serious matter. Stating that there was also room for her equine and her Spirit Guide, there was a broad smile to pass over her muzzle. "Excellent! Thank you for all of this! If it was just me out here still, I probably would have ended up leaving it behind as scrap metal." She said, as her arm outreached from behind her to snap her fingers, a gesture for her steed, Aidan, to come along. Giving a soft nicker and raising his head, he then began to trot over to the two canines, whipping his tail behind him and neighing once again at the presence of the other. Jaya would be content with soaring high above them, or hopping along the branches of the trees. As the male had finally introduced himself as Cassius (or Cass for short), Asha nodded her head to this, and while walking along as Cassius guided the way, introduced the three travelers from AniWaya. "Cass? I'm Asha Amara. This here is Aidan, and my Spirit Guide above is Jaya. Don't mind Aidan if he gets a little fussy every now and then; he probably won't like the stable, but I'll tie him down just in case." Asha noted.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread