it only takes a minute
[html]

ooc-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the horse retorted in a harsh snort, Cassius stumbled back, almost falling right on his butt, but he regained his balance. Asha promptly apologized about Aidan's behavoir, but the coyote didn't mind. "Oh, that's jus' nothin' there miss," he replied, standing back up. "I never been so good with them horses. Kinda ironic fer a Southerner," Cass chuckled, although he wasn't sure if Asha got the joke. He brushed himself off, although he never touched the ground, and he continued on to the garage. "Oh yeah, I think that's possible," he assured, knowing he would want to test it out as well. "Yeah, well if I had designed it I would've made it a little cheerier. C'mon, it's right over here," he pointed to the garage's side entrance.

He led her over, opening the rickety door to the room full of miscellaneous broken down cars. He walked past the cars and pointed out a ladder poking from the ceiling. "This is where I've been livin'." He jumped up, grabbing the ladder and pulling it down so they could climb up. Poking the hatch, Cass peeked inside, seeing everything just as he left it. He pulled himself up, turning on the kerosene lamp that hung from the slanted ceiling. "Welcome to my little niche," he said to Asha.

The hybrid then promptly reached for a clamp, and placed it around the gear he held onto for so long. Having it clamped tightly together, he let go of the gear, shaking his hand from the sudden release of pressure. That should hold it fer a whiles. Now, he reached for the bow. "I can make some adjustments t'this here bow now. You don't happen t'have some extra string on ya, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 200+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread