Call me Silly
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Zyn was a patient creature, though few would know this given the female’s eager disposition. But in her wait, she portrayed the image of a calmed demeanor, much like the huntress lying in wait for the opportunity to strike, but her pacing disregarded the thought completely. The betrayal of her impatience. The female was beside herself and it showed with each sway of her tail and each hastily placed step of her feet. Why had none come to greet her yet? Where they busy, she wondered and for a moment was depressed by the idea. She hadn’t considered that the Chief had some duty to attend to. Her selfish want to satisfy her own means outweighed that of what potentially went on with the Alpha. Zynex paused a moment in her aimless wandering, bracing a palm against her crown to her dismay. Perhaps she shouldn’t have come?

But waning patience favored a reward. The sounds of footsteps, of heavy panting from a run and the overwhelming scent of the tribe rushed full force into her senses. She lifted her muzzle attentively, ears arched forward in acknowledgment as the spectacle of rust invaded her vision. “Dawali!” She exclaimed, excitement proceeding her want to maintain a collected disposition. It was tossed to the wind as the extravagant headdress of his mane came into clear view and the soft smile upon her lips broadened as his did.

“It…has been a while I suppose,” she offered quietly, for though some things had changed about her, a meek tone was something that would not so easily. The alto octave was low, as her usual but for the sake of impression, she tried to keep her tone level and sound. Her slender ears pinned back shyly for a moment, taking to heart his words. “Indeed, I have.” Absently she toyed with a coarse strand of crimson at her back. The whole of her tail bat the air in a friendly wave. “But, you seem the same.” A polite recognition and nothing more. Zynex was not the type to be intimidated, but she was at ends with herself for a moment. This territory was claimed by the Chief before her and the protocol for guests were still unfamiliar. She had trouble gauging how to react in front of the Alpha, though her knew what she rather would have liked to do despite her upbringing.

Policy be damned. The internal dilemma resolved, she approached him with some bout of confidence, her height aiding in reaching his shoulder and with a dip of her muzzle, she tapped him lightly with the tip of her nose in a friendly greeting. “I had hoped to see you again,” she confessed, eyes detouring to the snow at her feet for a moment. “I remembered you told me where you lands lied…so I felt it appropriate to come see your land when I made my…discovery.” She glanced to the Chief, her proximity still close but at a sparing distance to keep him from being smothered by her aura. “I hope this is acceptable and not a breach of your laws…”

And for the life of her, she could not help but be cordial.

Words: 530

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread