Call me Silly
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc: >.< How late is this....

Dear Zynex was not the fawning type, but like most of her gender, she was subjective to polite gestures. The time in the rain seemed such a time ago, a time when she was still burdened by her exile and the betrayal of her sibling. But the time away had done her well and encouraged a new persona to develop. One she was not ashamed of, though the instilled qualities of her regality still lingered. None the less, she was subjective to emotion and played the part accordingly. She looked to Dawali with new eyes, still the same glittering silver but their glimmer was not burdened by fear or discomfort…or prejudice. She smiled freely, looking to the Chief. Her tail attaining a mind of its own as it swayed to and fro with poorly subdued excitement. “I’m glad to see you’re still the same. I had feared you would change on me.” Indeed, her tongue had loosened.

Congratulations to her Optime form incited such a smile to her muzzle, she feared it would split her maw apart of it drew any wider. Indeed, she had taken a liking to it, more so for what she was able to do with it now but had yet to explore. “Yes, I like it very much. But,” her slender digits still favoring a long strand, she reached over her should and took hold of the mass bringing it forward to display its length. “…my mane…you see.” She waved it lightly, “…it gets in the way. I was unable to make your cords,” she confessed with a sheepish smile and a down of a single ear. “It is still new…and I’m not as practiced as you.” Perhaps she could be taught? How she wanted to ask but held her tongue from such a bold address. Her relation with the Chief was still an acquaintance, though with this venture she hoped to escalate from distant standings. One could dream, and she was certainly doing a lot of it as of late.

And how her mind strayed from her. Zyn nearly leapt in attention as she was addressed. The heavy scent of the Valley being noted by Dawali sent and uncomfortable chill down her spine. Had she forgotten so easily the clan she was aligned to? No. She simply hoped it would not matter. The russet female nodded solemnly, twin auds raised half-heartedly. “I have,” she admitted, “But I am hardly there less it’s to hunt for the pack. I’m still a Wanderer it seems…” She smiled awkwardly, averting from the male’s gaze and favoring the snow about their feet. “But…let’s talk about something else.” Please, alter the subject. On this note Zyn raised her head again trying to perk the brief downed expression.

Words: 458

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread