Call me Silly
[html]
Not later than this :/ I'm very sorry... Also this post is shit :/
Word Count: 415

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

He chuckled loudly, and was surprised at her freedom when speaking to him. Last time they had spoken she had seemed unable to behave such as this towards him, but time worked as it always did, and often in a positive direction. Obviously, Zynex had settled in by now, and Dawali was glad. Winking, he replied to her with a voice that revealed his high spirits ."That won't happen until I'm gone from this world, by the looks of it!" Indeed, he was stuck, in that sense, but he would have it no other way.

Now came the moment when her goal was revealed, and Dawali smiled at her as she spoke, her hands grabbing her long mane and offering him a look at it. The Chief knew the different hazards and annoyances that came with too long and tangled manes. His own was only cut in ceremonial circumstances, and so could grow quite long at times, depending on the time and events of the year. He nodded at her and studied the strands of hair and some signs that she had perhaps already tried to tie it like his. Oh, the millions of different ways one could do these things. When the children were young, some of them spent their free time playing with the ideas, and thus many techniques and looks had emerged from this spare-time hobby. He kept it simple, but many of the females in AniWaya tied their hair in much more elaborate ways. Still, it probably mattered little to Zynex, long as she could get it out of the way. Dawali reached back into his own mane and pulled forward one of the smaller braids. It was not a long time since he had done this one, and so it was only marginally matted. His fingers nimbly offered her to look at it while he spoke in a mild voice. "It is not really hard at all." he paused, glancing at her mane as if trying to see how matted it could be. It looked more than fine enough to be braided without too much work. "I can show you if you want."

A glimpse of the very same Zynex he had met during a storm emerged, and it was unclear that she was not comfortable with the subject. He was not surprised when she asked him if they could change it, and he nodded silently, leaving the conversation dead there altogether. He was not out to make anyone uncomfortable.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread