Trouble's Brewing
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

He was giving her a goal. Was it pathetic she found happiness in this realization? Was it a shame that her tail was wagging despite the disgruntled look on her muzzle? No. She found nothing wrong with this, though perhaps an outsider would look upon this excuse of a predator and shake their heads in dismay. But their judgment would never have been acknowledged.

This name, however, was. The female raised an interested brow. “Why do you insist on calling me ‘Scarlet’?” Not that she minded, it was just an odd reference to her person. Was it her mane, she wondered. Subconsciously reaching around, she grabbed a bulk of the long mass and waved it absently by its end. Was that the color named for her hair…?

But why bother with trivial things? Zyn released her hold and abruptly stood nearly toppling from her rush to stand. She was giving something to do for herself. Of course what was set before her wouldn’t be easy…and it would be difficult still not to treat this assignment as thus; an assignment. She would have to learn to take this naturally, develop the second nature that the wolves of the Valley seemed to possess…that Dawali also possessed and exhibited on their first encounter. “I can do this,” she said more for herself than her leader. Her following words were to the extent of promising not to disappoint, or something akin to militant retort, but she stopped herself. The disciplines of her family were embedded deeply, but for the sake of bettering herself, it would have to be overruled…gradually.

Words: 265

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread