Trouble's Brewing
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... clover.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc: Damn! I didn't get the notice you posted.

She was going to do this…she was going to overcome this trouble within herself. But where to begin, how to begin…that indeed was the question and something she had to figure out for herself. “I plan to first take the time and decide what I want for myself…I suppose…I really need to come to terms with the past.” And as the female spoke she carefully drew herself from the warm floor.

“It is not enough to know,” she continued, “ but to accept that…that the Tundra will not be my home any longer. Only then..will I be able to take another land as my home in the future. Until then, I don’t think I can look at another of the Valley and be ready to greet them with the same warmth they have shown me. I would feel as though I am betraying them in some way. I would feel as if I were betraying this land by calling it home when there is another still in my memory and has taken my heart. I hope…” The female breathed deeply, a shiver running the length of her spine by the uncomfortable chill of the late winter draft. “I hope you can understand this.”

Crimson locks cascaded down the front of the dame as she lowered her head in a bow, her ears coming to rest against her skull. “Thank you for speaking with me, Jefferson,” she uttered quietly, the tip of her tail waved in some elated gesture. “It helped a lot. And now, I have work to do…” in saying those words, a hopeful smile dawned on her muzzle as she lifted her head. Bidding farewell by the sway of her tail, she left the Patriarch to his home alone.

Words: 291

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread