Trouble's Brewing
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

There was something wrong with Zynex.

The female couldn’t place her paw on it. She couldn’t fathom an explanation for why she felt this way, but none the less she was certain there was something wrong with her. Physically, she would deny, for she was in the top shape of her life. Nearing five years and still in pique condition, she could see nothing wrong with her outward appearance. And with her optime form practiced and conducted with ease, she had taken to it like a second body, for in a sense it was indeed. No, she was quite well in stature and form.

But it was her mind that was troubled. Mentally sound, there was sense still about her, but disturbed none the less. There was a ticking in the back of her mind as if something ominous was hanging overhead, unseen, prodding away at the soft tissue, invoking unfamiliar thoughts. How this had come about, she didn’t know. Why it was so consistent as the winter months tolled one, she couldn’t fathom. But she did know she had felt like this once before but was denied exploration for this reason as her family had deprived her to the enriching life she sought. She was left to dwell with this strange feeling and perhaps come to know what caused this.

Damn her if she would go through this again without some sort of aid. And who better to disturb with her troubles than the proclaimed leader of the Valley? Ah yes, the King had to rule his subjects, seek their well-being and calm their worries should they rouse…and Zyn’s certainly had. She heard tale of where the single ocular beast made his home, far from the borders where human dwellers were sparse but seen. She didn’t know which was his, her sense of him dwindling after time away from his mark and presence. It was only in the meeting that she had seen him after what seemed eons, but upon seeing his face there was no joy to be had. Only annoyance. The aura of the male grated against her own creating a horrid friction that she both enjoyed and despised. The thrill of conflict and the irritation for such abrasion when it was uncalled for.

Yet, her disdain for his was forgone at this moment. She looked beyond is façade and to the core of what his title meant to the Valley. He was the leader, what little support she could count on when in dire need. And by the gods was it dire now. In her race from her own earthen refuge, her feet striking the ground hard and heavy in her approach, she finally slowed, drawing nigh to a single home that rested in the distance, partially secluded but wrapped in a natural veil. She wasted no time in letting her voice be heard, the urgency within could be counted misleading, but for the breathless female, it was just and necessary. Again she called for him, this time by his name and quite loud at that. “Jefferson!!”

Words: 511

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread