Long Way Off
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

The barrier might have been thick, but it was not so much of a struggle to make due with gestures. Politely, the female excused herself from the path of her obsidian host, settling down near the door as she allowed her gracious host to warm the home. Sizable as it was, the she-wolf imagined it was a chore to keep it warm in these frigid times. It was simpler with a den or some kind of enclosure fit for oneself, but to each their own preferences. None the less, this home was impressive by the crimson’s standers.

An ear followed Sonja’s voice, gathering the thick accent as she explained her situation. It was commendable that the dame tried for conversation, and Zynex was inclined to do her best to carry on. It brought her joy to know that her attempt was looked upon positively. Her face mirrored just as broad of a smile as Sonja’s. The russet hadn’t and idea what a ‘city’ was, but when directed toward the common of the village, she could guess what the girl had meant. She nodded in understanding. “I see.”

The distant voice rounded the female’s head from the window toward the interior of the home again. Her ears fell against her head in a show of embarrassment, her mind temporarily distracted with wonder for what lied within this hidden village. It took a moment to retrieve a cognitive response…her mind was so far off in a different direction, the she-wolf found herself chuckling at her lack of an answer for something simple. “I…I’ve been here for near two seasons,” she tried, having searched for another way to explain to length of time. “Not long at all. How long you live here…from…Europe?” She assumed it couldn't have been very long.

Words: 298

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread