Long Way Off
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

Only a single word repeated in the she-wolf mind; refuge. And it grew in volume as the scattered homes along the path became clearly visible against the snow and hibernating plant. Finally. The dame was able to breathe a genuine sigh of relief, despite her fatigue and wear. And for a moment, she paused, collecting her thoughts as they jumbled about and called forth her body to change. A tedious altering of her form as it may have been, it was now a favored embodiment of herself when taking note of a new place. Her scaling height allowed for much to be seen and absorbed. Nothing escaped her sharp metallic eyes and everything was looked upon in splendor.

She was hasty in her ascent to her feet, having grounded herself better now to do so with practice. And it was in taking this form that she noticed a dark form in the front of a home. A sound bark perked her ears and for a moment, Zynex was unsure if the creature was addressing her. She turned rather stupidly to see if another was behind her but was met only with her paw steps and the white of winter. She turned back to the dark image. Indeed she was being called and lured, she drew closer to the home.

“Hello,” she offered in casual greeting, slender digits clasped behind her back nervously in her advance. Slender receptors danced atop her head anxiously, expecting something out of the ordinary to transpire and take her by surprise. It was not everyday she was beaconed liked this, especially in a foreign land.

Words: 266

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread