Long Way Off
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... yu/ice.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top;">

ooc:

It was like a game of sorts and Zynex was doing poorly at it. The words she uttered were not grasped, this evident by the confusion on the younger female’s face. And though she sought to grasp more from her arsenal, there was the distinct dawning that it would do her now good.

The thought of rousing another language struck her. The obsidian dame had mentioned Europa from what the russet could deduce was Europe. The distant continent from whence her clan had come from. Perhaps German was understood by their foreign speaker. But despite her hope, she kept silent the older language and stuck instead with gesture. Directed into the home, Zynex but nodded, offering a smile of good will and walked into the warmer structure. A lovely break from the bitter cold. The traveler sighed contently, raising a hand to run through the lengthened coarse locks and shook free the snow that clung to it.

She did her best to keep the air between them light, offering a small smile here and there as she inspected the sizeable home and inching wherever it was warmer. The home was larger than the ranch homes she had seen back in the Valley, just enough for two as her hostess had dictated, perhaps more if that was their furture intention. But in it, she did not see the ‘love’ of whom Sonja spoke of. “Where is…um marito?”

Words: 239

I'm thinking about something... Be quiet when I talk. I'm just wandering
[/html]

Messages In This Thread