Catacombs/War Skull Question
I tried asking around to see if anybody knew the answer, but it seems like the best idea is to ask the SA specifically. Since there appears to be some minor confusion, what better way to try and help clear it up than ask on the forums? >.>; Because I'm confused, is the main reason for asking.

From the War Info Thread:
Quote:Catacombs: Those who have a minimum of four (4) completed IC threads relating to the plot will receive a Catacomb skull!

Is this on an out-of-character basis? I assumed it was when I first read that, because it did not specify, and it linked in my head as OOC just because you're talking to us and did not say anything specific about our characters in the small blurb.

But then I saw the IC Skull in the Catacombs titled "Blood - Participated in the Second Dahlian War (January 2010)" and did not know if this was the skull that was referenced in the blurb, or if this was just a general one for anyone IC, and an OOC one would be added later. Is this the case, or should something be put on the Catacombs page specifying that you need four completed threads with that character to get the skull (if that's the one the blurb meant)?

Also, if they are to be two different skulls, what counts as participating for the Blood skull? Actual fighting, or just having a thread related to it, or. . . ?

Please note: I've been getting less sleep than my normal 2-3 hours a night, and I am deleriously exhausted, so this might make no sense at all and it might have a really obvious answer that I just can't see in my current state of tiiiiired. =D

Messages In This Thread