by any other name
[html]

Extremely sorry for my delay, I am just a huge bunch of fail right now. O_x 387

Watching as Levi examined the drawings, she simply stood back with her arms crossed over one another and smiled at this. If anything, sharing a culture with another held such a great feeling in the heart and the soul. It only made her swell with pride for the Tribe and what AniWaya was. Truly, they were certainly a unique band of individuals. Most importantly, a lot of their customs still reigned traditional and natural; most of which had already been lost in the world these days, even after the virus had claimed all the canids and made them shift. They too were evolving day by day, and as if history was repeating itself once again, they were approaching more materialistic, technological advances as the years passed.

Levi spoke about finding his own guide, in which Asha's ears narrowed to catch his words. She nodded once his words tapered off, and then instantly replied. "It'll happen, eventually. Perhaps I can try and help you, although your Spirit Guide will ultimately know the right time to reveal itself." Asha noted, as Spirit Guides were funny when it came to appearing and disappearing. As far as finding Jaya, her amber gaze narrowed up to the tree, where Jaya was resting upon a branch, fluttering his wings and observing the two while they held conversation. "I climbed a mountain one day, and once I got to the top, he just happened to be up there. We talked for a while, and well, the rest is history." Asha explained with a smile. The way they met was pretty simple, nothing special or overly exciting.

Aidan's long and lustrous tail swayed behind him as the two equines were continuing to get used to one another's scents. Kaya seemed to be a calm and level headed horse, so Aidan was assured that she wasn't about to challenge him or go crazy on him at any point. As Kaya was nearly stretched out to the point of almost falling over, Aidan went ahead and stepped a little closer himself, just so that she could get a better sniff if she liked. He already scoped out that the female horse was pleasant to be around, but if it wasn't for him tied up to the tree, maybe he would like to play a game of sorts!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread