Word of the day questions
1. If the WoTD is used in a Lasky Aedes post, does it count? Big Grin

2. Okay, so Dictionary.com doesn't post the WoTD until like, 3:30 AM my time. :| You can look at their twitter for when they post it: http://twitter.com/dictionarycom and, yeah. :|

This is especially bothersome for me because, like, 1-3 AM is my prime poasting time. XD During this time, would it be okay if I used the WoTD from the previous day? Or is there just no word of the day applicable? ;_;

I have them on my twitter, so I will almost always get the new WoTD immediately and I'd be able to switch. XD I could probably go back and edit my posts if you guys preferred I did this to keep the real word of the day on that day, but I thought about that and it felt like cheating :[. It would also possibly be a pain in the ass to have to switch accounts to edit posts and switch word counts for games and stuff. SO DIRECT ME, WUT I DO?

3. Bring back that Super Points thing PLZPLZPLZ?!! The last 30 words of the day used in one post for 30 points?! DO IT FOR ME--I MEAN SOSUWRIMO. It would make for superlong wordy-as-hell posts that would do well for the contest!? XD

Messages In This Thread