S[m]okin' 40s und Drinkin' Blunts
[html]

Word Count: 323

In Character

I imagine an animal that big would be harder to keep after, the woman spoke to him. Dat und die shed wouldn't be big enough. the male spoke to the woman, his voice coming immediately, like he didn't need to think of a response. He also let out a chuckle, letting the woman know he wasn't being snappy or anything. Or it was just him being weird. Whichever one. Only when he's going slow though, hm? the woman asked him. Cotl chuckled again. It was a stupid question, but he didn't want to make it seem like he was going to be all pissy about the question, simply because it was rude, for one, and two, it was was logical for one who didn't know about horses. Of course nicht. the male spoke, his throat clearing.

That would be great-Cassius might be able to help you with the construction, if you know him, --Anselm tells me he's good with his hands. the woman spoke to him. He would have to talk to Cassius again. Cotl and Cassius had been gotten along when they did meet, but it was just that they both were reclusive enough to not even want to go down the hall to speak to one another. der Mensch lebt mit mir the german spoke his native tongue, just having a moment of relapse into his old habits of speaking. He shook his head a moment after, realizing that his German was more German than English and going on to remember that this woman was not German and didn't speak it. Ich mean....Cass lives in de mansion, und I-NYEH- like to keep tabs on dhem. I do need to talk to him again dough. a twitch of his neck had come after the sentence.

When the woman had let him go and dismounted, she spoke again. Good thinking the woman said. Cotl nodded his head lightly and too, dismounted the horse and started to walk towards the lake. Komm. Begleiten Sie mich the male spoke as he had stepped out onto the ice, as gracefully as he could, and he looked back at the woman, cold eyes meeting that golden one of her own.

<style>
.cotl-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.cotl-A01 b {color:#8A0000;}
.cotl-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#8A0000; padding-right:20px;}
.cotl-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.cotl-A01 {background-color:#000000; padding:237px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px dotted #FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/cotltable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#959595; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread