let's just stop, drop everything
[html]
close up? want a new thread?

This was the most relaxed, the most content that she had been in ages. All the tension, good and bad, had been drained from her body in that amazing moment of climax. Honestly she had the desire to do it all over again, but she doubted her form had the necessary energy for it. She was tired, but in the best way. Kansas' arms wrapped around her and his deep breathing rose her up and down in a rhythmic motion that reminded her of the sea. It was calming and comforting. It felt like home. Really, it was home. For wherever the Sadira man was, that was where her home was. It didn't matter if they were in the heart of the mansion or out here all alone. As long as she was with him, she didn't care to be anywhere else.

His hand lovingly brushing through her hair elicited a happy purr-like noise from the woman. Their eyes locked, and he saw the seriousness in those lovely blue orbs. His voice and words were powerful, and spoke to the core of her heart, where everything he said to her went. This more so than most though, for she could see his need to reach her there. He had no need to worry that she thought otherwise though. Savina's fingers reached up to rub against the soft fur of his cheek. "I know. And I love you too Kansas," she replied, with just as much force as he had spoken with. "You are my world." He was her everything. Her life would be nothing without him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread