Dance with the Devil
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">nah, I think that's fine! I tweaked Anselm's appearance like that months after I adopted him. XD I think as long as it's nothing super drastic it's fine ^^ Also, sorry for ultrashort length. -Trying to finish a lab report due tomorrow.- >__o!
@&#&$He dipped his head as she offered her title (which had a distinctly foreign ring to it). The syllables had a gentle sort of flow to them, unlike the "chunky" names typical around this neck of the woods. It was not of an origin he could immediately place and he wondered if she heralded from overseas (as many seemed to do). Her English made this seem less likely, but none of these considerations were really of any consequence--he decided he liked the name (and the coyote) either way. At another time he might have complimented her on her exotic moniker, but his flirtatious side had taken the back seat ever since Alacrity had rolled on into his life--something that by all rights was highly appropriate, and yet it was largely uncharacteristic for the male. Anselm's record with the ladies ran kilometres long.
@&#&$"Nah, seems like a good choice to me," he remarked rather simply, and with that she had permission to freely walk among them. Inferni had never been awfully selective; at present, another member was another set of eyes and ears on the borders. Even those who were unfit for direct combat could contribute in other ways, even if that just meant serving as part of the primary alert system. "In the centre of our territory you'll find the caves; that's where I live... a good chunk of our other members do, too. On our south east border there's a forest, somewhere in the middle of all that is an old Mansion if your taste in dens runs that way," he explained simply. "Again, keep an eye out for any suspicious wolves. Haku is so despicable that several have allied themselves with our cause, but they understand to call for myself or one of the other leaders directly," he informed her.
@&#&$Once everything was in order, he excused himself with a dip of his head and a quick farewell.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +321
[/html]

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread