I Want To Fall, I Want to Fall.
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... ghts-1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OCC: [p] snake

Heaven holds a sense of wonder
And I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up when the rage in me subsides
Passion choke the flower
Until she cries no more

The other male had been good about the howling. Once a day, right before bed time. This last night passed, and there was no howl. Daisuke gave the male til 3am. The golden male had waited, waited. Then he moved in. His den was not too far from Inferni, and he had made sure that he would return to the den before the other male would howl to him. It was around the same time every day, so it was expected at that time and no earlier or later. The shackles along his back were spiked up, and his eyes were narrowed in absolute rage. Rage that was for the one whom had caused his friend to not howl to him. Daisuke was distressed, and he was going to get revenge for his friend whom, at the moment was assumed to be dead. He would check the lands first, find the body of the "dead" male, find the scent of the beast whom murdered his best friend, and then move out from the territory to the Dahlian borders, cross them, and then fuck up whomever the bastard was. There was nothing but rage within the body of the golden hatchling...No... He was no hatchling now. He had finally turned into a dragon. He was now the same as his father. Daisuke would be upgraded from hatchling to Dragon when his rage took the better of him. He now knew what the rage within his family was about. The Ghanjai/Urahazu clan was known for their uncontrollable anger. They were demons when they were angered. Daisuke, the innocent one, was devoid of anger. All up until now.

If Snake was a snake, then Daisuke was a dragon. Water being his element. The male would be long, slithery, East Asian dragon. He would slither through the sky, and shine as he swam in the sea. The sea would be his home. The raging golden dragon seemed to fly over the terra as his feet pushed the lands under him. He was in his optime form, but awkwardly running on all fours instead of just two. He found it himself too angry to concentrate on running on two legs, and just decided that he might as well just run on all fours. The male held his two blades on his back, and his feline was no where to be found. He came alone. He made it to the borders rather quickly, and he was quick to pass the bare patch of the borders that seemed to recently been fought in. There were broken shards of the skulls all over the ground, and there were bare pikes littered all over the ground. He stopped, sniffed the ground of the blood that had been shed, but it was not from Snake. The male lifted his head and then he bolted off again towards the male's den.

The male had somehow gotten past the borders, and towards the Harrow Land fill. He was swift with his body, his nose following the scent that the injured male had put off. He had soon found the location of the fight, but had not seen a dead body. Perhaps the Infernians already got rid of the body. Audits pulled back, as well as his lips. He let out a low growl to himself as he continued to run. The male was so mad that he even fell over his arms as he ran, which had made him tumble in a ball for a distance before he regained composure and began to run all out once again. He knew not to make a sound, and so he did not make any sound when he tripped, or when he was getting close to the land fill. His nares lifted to the sky as he stopped right outside the fill. There was old, dried blood on the ground. There was very little though. His audits were still pulled back. The male did not enter the land fill. He was struck with a fear all of a sudden. Struck with a fear that he would see his best friend, body mangled, cold green eyes, lifeless. He stopped. He couldn't move. A tear fell from his left orb. "Don't be dead... Please..."

"speak"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread