is it suppose to mean something
She couldn’t help but grin at the woman as she spoke of Haven. Firefly gave a little wink as she tested the news of Firefly being his aunt. She shrugged slightly in passing as she added. ”I’m not really his aunt. His mother was my older brother’s sister. She sortof took care of my brother when they were younger. Haven is closer to my brother than me. I just let him call me auntie if he likes.” She wouldn’t admit that she had a weak spot for the boy and she would let him do as he liked no matter what she was to him. He was a lot like DaVinci and having him around made her feel calmer when the world was in an uproar. Often enough she forgot even that they were related by declaration, but it didn’t matter, not really to her.

She couldn’t help though but to raise a brow when the girl decided that she didn’t need Haven. She nodded slowly as she suggested. ”Perhaps next time you see him ask him for a tour.. I’m sure you can find a few more of the pack. Haven knows a lot of the pack’s haunts, seeing how it’s his job to keep them protected.” She had said the words without thinking, it was the truth, but her mind was elsewhere. It didn’t take long for her to remember where she was though, when the girl gave her name Firefly couldn’t help when the heckles rose along her back, her eyes glittering dangerously, though she remained silent.

She would have let the surname of the woman go except for the fact that she continued on, asking of her wounds and the war. Firefly felt a ripple slide across her pelt as she frowned and narrowed her eyes at the girl a moment before replying dryly. ”I once belonged to Dahlia de Mai. A woman with the same surname as you pressed one of her eager little fiends to attack me for my thoughts on their leader.” Her hard emerald eyes remained fixed on Princess as she added just for good measure. ”The woman and her dog knew I was expecting.”It was more than obvious that she was no longer expecting anything. Her eyes cast away as she let them close, the darkness behind her lids soothing as she tried to keep back her anger at the memories the child provoked.

Messages In This Thread