thread title missing
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

My goal in life is to make Kansas feel worthless XD <333333!!!

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

Naniko looked back at Kansas. He was right. All they had to use was their claws, really. She wished that she had brought something else with, or that she had sharper claws. She wasn't sure if she would be able to do it or not, because her paws were so huge. She nodded to him, reaching for the badger's paw. It had been a long time since she had been around something this bad, this bloody. She swallowed, reaching out and taking a hold of the trap.

Sometimes the conditions that healers worked under were less than satisfactory. This was one of those times. If she'd been back at home she would have been assured that the badger would stay asleep. Back in her den, she had an endless supply of the herb needed. She could never guess how much of the herb to use with what animals--it all depended on their weight. Smaller animals only needed a small amount of the herb, and bigger ones needed a lot more.

She didn't realize that she had underjudged until the creature was awake. In one motion the animal went for her, catching her in the side with its sharp teeth and ripping whatever it could grab onto. What it grabbed onto was her arm, the one that she'd broken a couple of times before. In a second everything was over, the badger scooting a few feet away before stopping again, exhausted.

She clutched her arm, biting her lip. A large chunk of flesh was missing from her forearm, just below the elbow, and blood welled out from between her fingers, dripping down onto her white fur. "...ahh....I..." She couldn't think straight. The pain of it was distracting her, making her head feel fuzzy. "I need pressure on my arm" She managed to get out, gasping. The badger was forgotten, for now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread