thread title missing
[html]

you calm the storms, and you give me rest... [ooc]

Ooh, thank you!

[bic] ...you hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.

She tried to focus through it like she had been taught. The wound bled and bled and bled, the blood forming a puddle in the snow next to her. She closed her eyes for a moment, feeling another dizzy spell coming on, and sat down on the ground. She took her bloodied hand away from the gash for a momen to dig through her backpack, which was sitting nearby. She went through the jars rather quickly, searching for one particular herb. She found it and managed to pop the top off the container with her thumb, pouring it into her plam and crushing some of the plant into dust. She held the cut upside down, letting some of the blood drip out before flipping her arm back around and sprinkling the herb directly into the cut.

Kansas was back before she knew it, helping, pressing nice, cool leaves to the injury. "Thank you so much" She said, taking a hold of the leaves and pushing them against the gash. Blood was still dripping down, but it wasn't quite as steady as before. The drugs were helping to numb the pain, which made her feel a little more clearheaded.

After a few minutes she peeled the leaves back, reaching for some gauze from her backpack and wrapping it semi-tightly around her arm. She looked back at the badger, then at Kansas. "I'm going to need your help with him, holding him down for a second" She said, tying off the end of the bandage. Her arm was throbbing, but it didn't feel quite so bad any more. "If you hold him down, I can use some gauze and wrap it around his jaws so he won't be able to bite again"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread