thread title missing
[html]
Wow..I didn't have this in my post log at all O_O; WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!

She had spent some time in Storm recently with Moon, exploring the territory and getting the feel of the pack. Storm seemed like the perfect place for little ones to grow up, so unlike Clouded Tears. Storm just felt so...connected, with their big pack den. She wasn't sure if she would enjoy living that close to the others in the pack, especially if she had a mate, but they seemed to like being around each other a lot. It was very different from Clouded Tears. In her pack the wolves were tempermental and stressed out most of the time, and the only time they ever saw each other in one place was at the pack meetings. Even then, half the pack didn't show.

But that was the way of the ghostly pack. She supposed that she had known it would be like that, that everyone would be so split apart. Laruku wasn't the type to enjoy social gatherings, and he'd spread that belief to the remainder of the pack. Naniko had tried to brighten things up by building a play-castle in the middle of the territory for the little ones of the pack, and she tried to teach the pups all she could about having fun.

The glare was enormus, coming at her from all angles, reflecting off the snow. She had no choice but to walk farther forward. But when she was able to see, she was glad that she had come forth--Kansas was down there. She could see him only a few seconds before he spoke, and her tail was already whipping back and forth in anticipation. She really did like being around him--he tended to cheer her up. Her long braid flicked along behind her as she went toward him, ending up over her shoulder as she stopped. The werewolf reached down to hug him. "Hey there! How's your reading coming along?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread