thread title missing
[html]

She had been wondering about how Phoenix was doing. Sometimes she forgot that Kansas was related to him, to the alpha. She had met a few of the young Storm wolves, but she felt like there was more of them that she hadn't run into yet. Naniko could remember Physe talking about some wolf that Phoenix had adopted as a little sister, one of Physe's friends, too...Ember? She couldn't quite remember...but that sounded right. She thought that she might have heard that name before, somewhere else, connected with Iskata and Phoenix.

Naniko's own parents weren't around any more, but Moon had told her that they were indeed still alive. She knew that she had two other siblings, Helios and Pontiac, but she hadn't seen Pontiac in more than a year and she had never met Helios. Helios and Selene were from different litters than her, but still from the same parents.

Naniko released him after a tight bear hug, patting down his fur where she had messed it up. She hoped that he didn't think she was too childish sometimes; she was generally a very serious, secure wolf. In most situations...unless she was around someone that she really felt at home with.

"Hmmm. Sometimes the "e" is silent--it's hard to explain. Like the word "Please--P-L-E-A-S-E. I'm not sure why the E is there, exactly, but sometimes the words make more sense if you don't pronounce the E" That was the best way that she could think of explaining it. She considered it thoughtfully, looking up at the sky. "Yes, I think that's it."

She wanted to ask about Phoenix, but wasn't sure how much Kansas would know about it. "Is your dad doing okay now? I went back a few times, but he was usually sleeping"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread