for blood and whiskey.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_tide.jpg);">
ololo~

Indeed, it would seem they had lived lives in close proximity with one another for some time, though their separate timelines had ran very close, they had never crossed until this very moment. “Family, ah? I lose some of that here, myself,” the werewolf said, a lopsided grin coming to his face. “London is good, but I spend a month there and I want to stay away for years,” the silver-furred werewolf said, shaking his head. There was only so much tolerance he had for the big city—too long and he felt rotten inside.

“I never go very sout',” the cloud-colored man commented, slowly settling down to the earth. He opened up his flask rather nonchalantly and drew a long sip from it, offering over to the tawny-furred woman. “I like the cold, you know?” the werewolf said, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. “Sobirat'sya, it is almost on top of the world. Winter is very cold there,” the man said, offering that as explanation for his avoidance of the warmer climates. “What bring you back here?” the man asked, wondering why she had returned to such a place. She seemed to have been all over the world, like him—his types generally didn't return to the same places unless there was something particularly important left behind.

<style>
.rurik-breeze b{font-family:trebuchet ms, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#002A4A; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.rurik-breeze p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliyaspeech {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4F5268; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread