for blood and whiskey.
[html]
Corona didn’t know anything about the other packs. Esper Hollow had really been the only one she had ever interacted with, and needless to say it was long gone, along with the weird disease it had brought to the lands. She knew the names of a few others, but only because they had either had poor or extremely bad ties to Inferni. Dahlia de Mai and Phoenix Valley. There had been others, of course, but they no longer mattered to her, and surprisingly enough they were long gone anyway.

When he mentioned a Silas, it didn’t ring a bell. It probably should have though, considering Silas sat within Inferni’s ranks. He was above her as far as the chain of command went, or so she would have assumed; Corona was hardly a participant within her brother’s clan to have made an impact to earn anything but a place to stay. Blood alone did that for her anyway. She made no comments for the longest time though as he spoke easily, as his apologies for the war mostly fell on deaf ears. Perhaps one could have thought to speculate that from her apathy towards the war, and the eventual pessimism towards its so-called end that perhaps Corona liked it better when blood was on the ground.

But finally, it was her time to shine once again. “I don’t know, maybe yes and no. My family is here and naturally that’s reason enough for anyone to stay. But I’ve had my taste of finer places. Civilised places, places that I was raised to emulate. Yet I like to keep my distance from both groups.” It was easy to tell a stranger these things. She didn’t expect to see him again after their meeting; he would probably go astray like they all did. “I don’t feel much of anything, any more. I’ve never had such apathy in my life.”

<style>.cor3 { width: 450px; border: 1px solid black; background: #000000 url(http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /cort2.png) no-repeat top center; font: 12px/16px georgia; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #1E6B8D; text-align: justify; } .cor4 { padding: 1em; padding-top: 275px; } .cor4 b { font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: #D78C35;} .cor4 div { text-indent: 50px; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread