Let's see how far we've come!
[html]

OOC: My appologies, lots of writers block as well as distractions of lost, and my son, lots of OOC badness hopefully I’ll be able to keep up again.

WC: 293

Niro was both amused and disgusted by his sister’s reaction to the leader. He was about to apologize and explain when he saw that the King was enjoying this, and Firefly was laughing her tail off! He wasn’t sure but right now he didn’t trust the king much at this point, he could see that he was enjoying every single word Orin was saying, and totally ignoring Niro, which was good in his mind, he hated being the center of attention. He was a better observer than he was than a conversationalist, he thought he’d let this play out, so far his sister wasn’t doing much more than possibly getting them some place to stay for a while. He listened and his ears perked up when Jac mentioned his arm. He’d been intrigued but as Orin said he didn’t think he’d have the heart to even ask what happened, to anyone.

Niro stood watching quietly his expression not one of hatred or even liking, more nuetral with an interest in what was going on. He’d always been like that, he was a thinker like his sister but he didn’t believe everything in the books they read, and Orin could never tell fact from fiction with everything she read, she’d probably believe if a book said this guy could shoot water out of his fingers than it had to be true and wouldn’t believe anything otherwise. He hadn’t passed any sort of judgement on any of them as he’d yet to know who they really were, only heard some stuff from his sister about Jac. He eyed both him and firefly, and could tell there was a little bit of tension between them and was wondering if it was for a good reason.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread