Permanent
No worries! I enjoyed the read Big Grin and sorry for the little wait ^^; Thanks for joining me <3
Word Count: 325

[html]

The weather seems to be getting worse. The sky was darkening with heavy clouds and the rain was not letting up. She was getting soaked and despite appearances, she was not enjoying it. She needed to find a home, which was her reason for being out in this mess. Though, she didn't know just how bad the weather would actually get. She figured it would just rain harder. It never came to mind that this storm would bring thunder.

She wondered if there was a better and faster way of doing this. She didn't know how much longer she could stay out in this. It would be bad to catch a cold or something. Plus, the sound of loud thunder was very unpleasant. They always made her jump and kept her up at night if ever a storm was occurring that time. It wasn't long before she started hearing them. The first one started low, giving her a warning. She needed to quicken her search. Suddenly, a loud explosion irrupted in the sky. It startled her as she stopped in mid step. Instinctively, she looked to the sky. This is bad, real bad. She thought to herself. As she continued to walk, frantically scanning the area, it wasn't long before she heard a voice. It seemed to have come from one of the caves nearby. It was a female, urging her to come inside. She was right; this was not the time to be out walking in this storm. She nodded at her invitation and quickly moved inside. Just before entering, she shook her fur free of access water. It would have been rude to do it inside. Turning to the female, who looked younger than herself, she spoke. "Thank you miss for allowing me coverage. My name is Haruhi, Haruhi Misaki." Though her face lacked emotion, she was grateful of the girl's act. Her golden stare was locked onto the girl's stunning blue eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread