Saturday night and I've been saving
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tloops.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #5B476D solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

I thought I was waiting on a reply from you... obviously not. >_> sorry! Als, I apologize that this is short, but school is murdering me. ._. Finals for my first year of college are this upcoming week. Dead Meghann, y/y? >_>

####The boy sitting beside her seemed so young in personality and mentality. It was refreshing for her--she was far older than her time on Earth, it seemed to her. She found it nice to sit and speak with someone who was not ahead of themselves in years. Too many were as serious as she was, and it was nice to be in the company of someone not seemingly bothered by anything trivial. "What are you thinking of getting?" she coaxed, wanting Daisuke to continue talking. His youthful tone intrigued her, and the creamy Dahlian wanted to hear more of what he had to say. He was certainly different from most of the company she kept, something she enjoyed. It was nice to have a change in her surroundings, the environment completely different with someone so different from most she spoke to. Lifting her own bottle to her lips, the flamboyantly colored woman took a delicate sip, letting the firewater coat her mouth before she swallowed it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread