Saturday night and I've been saving
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... cket-2.png); background-color:#0f3c3a; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: That is fine with me. Since he had the fight on the 24th, this would be the next morning. SSWM: 660

He hadn't remembered much from the night before. The only thing he could remember was the searing pain that was going his ear. He had remember waking up and his audit hurting like a bitch. When he had gotten around to a mirror, he found out that part of his right ear was torn off. It was not high enough to effect his piercing, but it was below it, and Daisuke couldn't feel his ear today. The pain was numbing itself. He didn't remember how this happened though. A suppressed memory, more than likely to come back to him in a dream that he would not believe because he would never, ever attack his Snake. He would think that the dream was false, when in all reality, it wasn't. He had maliciously attacked his best friend in a blind rage. He thought that his friend was a Dahlian that he killed Snake. The war was plaguing even the loner's mind as you could see. The male had gone berserker and never even remembered it. His best friend had caused his ear to be torn. Another battle scar to add to the list. This one he couldn't even remember.

The male walked along the land, his backpack slung on his back, and his rainbow hair bouncing as he trotted along. Where was he going? He was going to try and find out what had happened eventually to himself, but now, he'd rather just adventure and get himself busy doing just that. The male had his plaid scarf around his neck, his nose sometimes snuggling into it for warmth. His right audit was pinned against his head, it long being pinned there since he had been numbed by the pain. His left audit was pulled forward, and often would be swinging back and forth depending on what sound had entered his audits. The punk-rocker moved forward, going on and on until he could find something to do. He moved through Halifax, looking around for things that he could do. He randomly was walking through a street when he saw a figure in a distance. It was up on a stoop of a home it seemed like. The golden male cocked his head towards the figure, his maw holding a small smile as he moved along towards it.

If he had been reading auras again, there would be an indigo one coming from the woman. Once he had got closer, he had noticed the color of the aura, but since he decided that auras were not important, he simply ignored it. The indigo color would be distracting to one whom had read them like he used to (and subconsciously did at some times, when strong emotions were present) and it meant that there was distress within the being whom it radiated off of. Daisuke held his right audit back still, and his left audit was on her as he approached. He only kept a few feet between the two when he looked at her, his oceanic orbs on her own emerald ones. He noticed her tattoo on her face, as well as her bright red hair, and pale fur. His pierced lips held a grin on them, before he bowed his head lightly and planned on greeting her. Good day, m'lady! the islander greeted the woman. His eyes wandered to the piece in her hand. He cocked his head lightly and even his right audit tried to lift up a bit. The rainbow haired male opened his maw again. What is that? That is, if you don't mind me asking, m'dear. his words were polite, and his hand gestured to the packed bowl. He recognized the lighter, since Snake had one when he had been starting a fire, but the bowl, he was not sure of. The islander then shook his head lightly. How rude of me, The name's Daisuke Ghanjai. he offered his name, a smile still holding strong on his golden maw.

speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread