Saturday night and I've been saving
[html]
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73 ... ghts-1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OCC: I dunno what you're apologizing for, but it's cool anyways; bah, painfully short Dx

Lie awake in bed at night
And think about your life
Do you want to be different?
Try to let go of the truth
The battles of your youth
'Cause this is just a game !

This is a bowl, and inside is an herb, marijuana. It makes you feel good when you smoke it, and it keeps me walking. It's good stuff...Like this, the woman had spoken to him, holding up the bowl to her mouth, and then the lighter to the end of the bowl. The smoke was visible as it sunk into the stem of the pipe. The woman held the smoke in the chamber until it had completely had filled up, and then she let go of the carb and let the smoke fill her lungs. Daisuke's eyes watched her like a puppy learning to hunt from an adult, or a baby bird learning to fly from it's parent. The desire to try the drug had started to build up within his chest, his cobalt orbs focused intently on the bowl as she had finally gone through the process, and held in the smoke for quite some time. Silence was around them, the golden brute still looking at the bowl that was not resting in her lap again. His head cocked at the bowl before the woman had spoken once again. Pleasure, Lolita Monroe. she had spoken her name, only letting out a little bit of smoke as she had spoken. It slowly came through her nose and mouth as she had sat there.

His eyes had moved up to her face, a smile forming back on his lips that had turned into a line as he had watched her smoke. " Marijuana, eh? I've never heard about it. " the male spoke, finally out of his little world and he had spoken to her. "A pleasure as well." the male spoke, nodding his head lightly and smiling the whole time. " I have a few drinks in my bag, maybe we could share..." he suggested, wanting to try the new drug.

"Lets have some fun."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread