And I felt the blood.
[html]

OOC: Well, I used to play Vexx twice, recently with Inferni, and a while ago, with Esper Hollow before it disbanded. I also used to play Husk Erumm, with Crimson Dreams. Right now, I also play a temp char named RJ Sangster. :3 I not too crusty compared to some others >_> BTW, mark this thread with leader needed please!

------------------------------------------------------------

The male seemed suspicious of Cassius, but it also seemed like he expected something hostie from him. Cassius knew to expect the same, but he never assumed. He personally liked being nice and polite, getting along with others. Being raised by benevolent parents does that, coupled with being coddled nearly his whole life. Brutus was a little rougher, his parents dissaproving of course, but The hybrid preferred that of his cousin. In the instance of this male, he preferred a little more benevolent approach as well.

However, when the male said he was a De le Poer, Cassius blew up in excitement. "WOAH! Hold up, yer a Lykoi?" he shouted excitedly, "This changes everything!" And indeed it did. The coyote had caught wind that some more of Kaena and Gabriel's relatives had started to arrive, just in time for the war. He was sure any of the leaders would be happy with the news. "Hang on a sec, I gotta call overs a leader-person." He threw his head back, calling for any of the three leaders to accept another into the clan. With that, he turned back to the male.

"Y'know, 'lotta y'all Lykoi folk 've been appearen' 'round here as o' recently," the brown mechanic continued. He definitely had the looks that matched, but the strange accent totally threw him off. Cass cocked his head."Who's kid 're you? Nobody's got a accent like yers 'round 'Nferni. An' I don't think yer anyones here's kid." He stopped, but then shortly continued seemingly without taking a breath. "What's yer name by the ways? Mines Cassius, R'Cass fer short."

Word Count:

[/html]

Messages In This Thread