And I felt the blood.
[html]

Derp. Up to y'all if you want to reply again or not Tongue

In Character

His ears flicked as the stranger spoke, his accent thick and melodic. Must've been one hell of a trip, he remarked, but whatchya know? You hit the jackpot, he said, confirming what the boy must've already gathered from talking to Cassius. We've got Kaena herself; her children Gabriel, Rikka, Corona, Samael, Razekiel... Raze's daughters Sage and China, and another of Kaena's granddaughters, Halo, he explained, wondering exactly how Vindicate fit into the picture. Obviously it was someone from Gabriel's litter, or else he wouldn't have specified Lykois and de le Poers both. Of the children Ahren had sired with Inferni's Centurion, Conway was the one with which he was least familiar.He'd met all of the others personally, excepting those who were deceased, of course, and Vitium. Still, he'd been informed of the traitorous man who'd been forced into exile. He vaguely recalled that another male existed but when he tried to think of a name he drew a blank. Then again, no news could be good news. He doubted this young man would've bothered to seek them out if there'd been a problem in the past.

As for myself, I'm Anselm, he added, almost as an afterthought. Me 'n Gabe share the same great grandfather or somethin'... easiest to just call us cousins, he elaborated. My granddaughter is kickin' around here too; Valkyrie. And finally the torrent of names ceased. It was a lot of information, he supposed, but it was all relevant. Whether it was their intention or not, Kaena and Ahren had managed to entagle two of the most extensive lines and their net family tree had metamorphosed into a full-fledged forest. That he had a relative from overseas was simply astounding. At any rate, obviously you're welcome to stay here as long as you want. I've gotta warn you, though, you've found us as a nation at war, his relatively nonchalant posture stiffened slightly and his gaze took on a dire glint. The entire encounter had been very casual up until this point and he wanted to accurately impress the severity of the situation.

There's a wolf pack due south west of here--Dahlia de Mai. We've had problems with them in the past and settled for a cease fire. They've provoked us again; this time it won't be over until their shithead leader is gone. He is extremely malicious, volatile, and--unfortunately--manipulative. We tried to strike him directly but his blind minions came flying to his protection. Since, there have been several small parties creating a ruckus on our border... no serious casualties yet at least, his low voice rumbled. Anyway, in the heart of the territory you'll find the caves... lots of us--your family specifically--can be found there. Halo lives in D'Neville Mansion--which I'm sure Cass could show you, since he lives there, too, he said, his gaze drifting to the third hybrid present. Good huntin's in that area; it's around our south east border. Oh, and right, he said, turning his crimson eyes back to the mechanically inclined coyote. 'bout ready for that stove then, when you get a chance. Just give a holler if you need my help, he said. With that, all business had been addressed and he figured this case was closed. He offered an amiable dip of his chin to the new recruit and an appreciative nod to Cassius--it was good to know that everyone was paying extra attention to their borders. Keep alert, he offered simply in farewell.

<style>
.anselm-A01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.anselm-A01 b {color:#874002;}
.anselm-A01-separator {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; margin:0px 0px 2px 0px; color:#874002; padding-right:20px;}
.anselm-A01-ooc {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.anselm-A01 {background-color:#D3AE6A; padding:297px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/anselmtable.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

Also, plz fill out Inferni Member Directory entry!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin (Link in our announcements ^^)

[/html]

Messages In This Thread