old faces, new places
[html]

Short post is short, and now I will start that Cambria/Savina/Dawali thread, kay? :/
Word Count: ---

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

The conversation topic of Ember was closing, and Dawali let it do so. He did not want to speak of her, for she was always in the way in some way or another. In his head when she was not supposed to be, and now he feared her judgment was clouded by these supposed "feelings" for him. As they moved on to speak of something else, Dawali found himself relieved.

His laugh calmed as he spoke, and had completely stilled by the time Nayati replied. Still, his face gave away that he was greatly humored by their approach, and his own attempt at it. Though he had wanted to master it (who didn't want to master things?), he knew that it was inefficient, especially in rivers. Perhaps it was different in a lake, but everyone knew that rivers were the best places to catch fish. He nodded at his friend's words. "I agree, their fishing pole isn't very effective. I think somehow its purpose extends further than just catching fish, but I can't figure it out. I know I will always prefer a net to a pole, or even a spear, though. Each their own, I suppose." Still, he remembered that it had been entertaining to wait for the fish to bite, even exciting. Then again, it was no less exciting hunting one with a spear. It was just less effective.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread