old faces, new places
[html]

short, close 'em up post!

He tried to imagine how the pole might possibly be a better fishing tool than the ones that he was used to, but no matter which angle he looked at it it made no sense to him. Why make something more difficult than it had to be? This pole just seemed to be a very silly thing and he was adamant about never using one. If any of the tribe here tried to get him to use one he would simply politely decline and show them how to fish with a spear or net. Surely then the wolves around here would see the merit in the AniWayan way of fishing. "Yes, I suppose, but it still seems silly to me. Gathering food is important and you shouldn't use inefficient methods to do it. Perhaps it's just the hunter in me talking though." Nayati took his path seriously and it annoyed him that anyone would take the duty lightly. Still, he could have been speaking a little too harshly about the matter of this fishing pole.

The trio of wolves continued to walk and talk until they reached the village and showed Nayati around. Once they found some food the continued their conversation and reminiscing into the evening. It all made the Utina man very glad he had chose to come here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread