old faces, new places
[html]

Nayati had grown up so fast, just as many ayules did, as Asha could tell. Even though the Ayastigi had seen the Utina male many moons ago when she embarked on her second journey back to the primary tribe lands, there had been a sensing quality of maturity and manhood that was felt radiating from him, or so she assumed it to be. Whether or not this was more apparent than previously felt, Asha could (and will) always still remember him as the rowdy, rugged, adventurous little ayule she used to play with when they were both younger and immature. With a smile that spread for miles across her russet maw, her amber gaze simply drank in the appearance of the alabaster male for a moment; just focusing upon the individual that he always had been. She could feel her heart and her soul fill with an immense pride of warmness and fulness, for Nayati had always been something very akin to family, if not an extended portion of family at all. It felt exhilarating to have a member from the primary tribe join the AniWaya that was here; there were so many things to share, so many things to talk about, so many possibilities to practice with a like minded individual.

Patting Aidan against the side of his long tendrils of his mane, the younger Amara decided to hop right off her steed's back. Giving a grunt as she landed, she dusted off her legs in a comical gesture and strode right up to him, with her tail wagging furiously from behind. Asha would always be something of a short stacked individual compared to Nayati, since she was pretty mini sized in general, but that wouldn't stop her from attempting to stand as tall as he did, or anyone else for that matter. She had crossed her arms, and tilted her head to the side in amusement. "Am I, now? Or is it that I just convinced you enough the last time to come here until you were even more blue in the face from me pestering you? No pun intended." Asha had stifled a chuckle, remembering very well from their last meet that she had gushed everything about these AniWaya lands to him, and that she highly recommended him to at least visit if he couldn't entirely leave the primary tribe. Well, maybe she secretly wanted him to come here to live with her father and herself, but she also knew that he had a duty back home in the original lands.

Pivoting her ears forward and up, there was then a cry from the skies that didn't sound like Jaya for once. With a quick glance of confusion, she had looked up as well, seeing the distant circling figure of what appeared to be of an eagle soaring overhead. It didn't take much to connect two and two together, as her amber eyes widened and her jaw fell slightly agape. She couldn't help but indulge in the sight of the eagle, and while it was just a short toed eagle, it wasn't any eagle that just circled above. "I can't believe it. Gvihita?" Asha said in a shocked whisper, looking at Naytai in a crazed manner, and then looking back up. This was the first time Asha would see Gvihita in her true form, as Gvihita was known to have quite a temperament, and really didn't show herself to too many (Asha was actually jealous at Aiyanna for one point that her sister had seen Gvihita once).

The call of her Agidoda, however, would rip her amazement from Gvihita as Dawali made his ways over and embraced Nayati fully. Asha kept her grin, as she stepped back a little to give the males some room to bond. Her tail was still wagging as furiously as ever, as she observed the contours of her father's face, and it had made Asha beam with such happiness to see Dawali in his state of excitement for Nayati. As the hunter commented about the status of these tribe lands, Asha nodded fervently. "Oh, things have been just excellent, and I know even better things are to come for this year!" Her voice hitched in an excited tone, and her tail wagged even faster from behind, if that was even possible!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread