goodbye alice in wonderland
[html]

:|

The hybrid watched the dark stranger pick more seeds from the head of the large flower. He was surprised there were still some good ones left. Most should have been picked clean by birds, though they must have flown south before the plants truly died and the seeds in their dark shells began to rot. Anatoliy did not have a real fondness for sunflower seeds, as they took so much effort to get out and then eat. It was a pitiful bounty at best and only a small pile of the gray things would give a full, rich flavor on the tongue. Better go for something bigger, like almonds or walnuts. Those had a lovely flavor, especially the walnuts when roasted. Or chestnuts! Oh those were divine.

Anatoliy nodded to the woman, smiling pleasantly and hopefully not looking as though he were a creepy stalker. He understood her words, though comprehension came slowly. "Why?" repeated the hybrid thickly, scratching at his chin in thought. Long sentences in the cursed foreign language were much harder than the already slow short ones. "I come to see. Father tell me it look pretty. But maybe not in winter when cold?" Cocking his head to the side, wondering where this woman was from."I -" he started, pointing to himself, just in case. "- am Anatoliy Russo. You are who? You stay here long?" It took him a long time to realize that he had meant to say "Have you been here in this land long?". Unfortunately, that moment came a bit too long after to really correct now.

Sexy awesome by the Alli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread