J-I got tired of waiting,
DaVinci was silent as he watched the girls leave, his eyes slowly tracing back to where Anselm stood as he reassured him. "They will be back." A slight smile lingering on his lips. He had left long ago thinking that his past had been behind him and yet Ryan had returned out of the blue in a distant land with love in her heart still. For what she'd done he'd made the choice to put aside his views and return to Inferni with her. The gift of their children along the way had been a blessing and nothing more. He felt a tick of uncertainty though as Anselm called for the one man that could change all that.

He shifted slightly as he held his son close. He couldn't help but frown slightly towards his father in law as he thought of the truth the male had spoken. "There's been bad blood between our families for a long time.. It didn't start with me but I hope to finish it." He was tired of the hate between them and he wanted nothing more for a normal and happy life alongside Ryan. He'd go to hell and back just for those few moments of peace and it seemed that right now he was truly going to have to.

He felt his skin prick as Gabriel showed up on the scene a while later. He swallowed hard and straightened up as he watched the male watching him. The dislike that stood between them was more than apparent now, even before Gabriel spoke. His words stung but DaVinci was quiet, no snide remark given as he finally spoke. "Phoenix Valley isn't my home, it was my mothers. My home is where my mate is, and she choose Inferni." he cast his eyes to the ground as he held the whimpering squirming pup in his arms as he waited.

Messages In This Thread