J-I got tired of waiting,
The figure who appeared wasn't really known to him but the eyes were the same that he'd grown to love so long ago. He shifted his grip on the squirming mass within his cloak as he smiled at the greeting that was given to Ryan. It seemed that luck had held out for them for it was her own father that had found them at the borders first and not Gabriel. He was quiet as the two spoke before he nodded his head towards Anselm when he mentioned the whole troop. His eyes sparkled slightly as he chuckled. "I don't believe I could have allowed her to return without all of us." He shifted the bundle in his arms again as he apologized. "I'm DaVinci. I'd greet you properly but I believe Ryan would have my head if I dropped these two." He said as he lifted the fold of cloak off of the two puppies that had been wrapped up warm in the wool garment.

The little boy had begun to squirm with the sudden change in temperature as Zana moved over to pick him up out of the mass and held him against her chest. The whole scene looked a bit comical since the pup was almost a 4th of her size and still a newborn. DaVinci smiled at his younger sister as she gave up in trying to calm the child before handing him over to his mother with a sulking look of disappointment. DaVinci smiled at his mate a moment as Ryan held their son before presenting the rest of their family to the leader present. "This is Juliet de le Poer.." he said as he held the little girl gently in his arms, still fast asleep despite the weather before tilting his head towards Ryan. "and that would be Romeo Davi Nasphrite." his eyes glowing, obviously the proud father.

Zana moved back within sight after settling the beast who had been fidgeting at the appearance of the male. DaVinci nodded towards her as he stated plainly. "I think you might know Zana..." He really didn't know where to go from here. He knew that there was no love for him from the leader of the clan but he had returned for Ryan, and her family was within the clan. There was little left for him in the lands but her and he would follow her whenever she went.

Messages In This Thread