[html]

ooc...

What if I wanted to fight?
Beg for the rest of my life
What would you do?
You say you wanted more
What are you waiting for?
I'm not running from you

The jerking of the boy made things harder on Daisuke, but his hand was firm against his friends' and he clearly wasn't going to let go until he was able to be branded, or 'punished'. Snake did not refuse the help, but he did remain silent. Daisuke walked strong along side the male, holding back a bucket of tears that was threatening to overload. The immense sorrow that was still within his body was insane, and he didn't like it. Daisuke did feel somewhat better knowing that Snake did part-take in what was branded on his chest, even if it was against his will. He helped his friend along, his voice not once speaking out to the other male, in fear that he might say something stupid, or inappropriate for the situation. He felt like he was retarded, an idiot for letting the immense amount of anger rise up and take control, and then have the audacity to go out and think it was a dahlian that he had fought off. He was such an idiot. Such an asshole.

Both audits were back on his head as he walked the male, never once meeting the male's olive colored gaze to guide the male. Daisuke couldn't look at Snake anymore. It would be impossible. it would take him a long time to recover from the brutal truth, and a lifetime of having the two reminders of what he had done. one being the pinned right audit that was bitten into from the side, and now the still bleeding slash across his chest that completes an X. Have you ever been a traitor? the words crossed his mind, it didn't seem to be his own thoughts, but the ones of another. He didn't understand, but he let his mind purge itself into silence. The droning silence that made Daisuke so uncomfortable. He helped his friend home.

Once he had gotten to the male's car den, Daisuke made sure the male was okay before leaving Inferni.

~FIN~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread