reading rainbow
ooc- It's okay, I fail back XD. Omfg, Sie is evil and dredged this up. I cried all over again! ;.;

ic- The silvery female's muscle contractions did not escape Cerridwyn's notice, but she relaxed again just as quickly, and the collie-mix was immediately sorry for startling her. She raised an eyebrow as the seated canine seemed to stare for a moment, but only for a moment, not enough to be rude. Cerridwyn could not hold that against her; she supposed there was something about herself that the snowy wolfess was unaccustomed to seeing. Danu knew she had stared just a little too long like that at Jefferson when he'd greeted her at Phoenix Valley's borders.

As the white woman, friendly enough, explained what it was she had in her lap, Cerridwyn opened her mouth and then closed it again, to stare blankly at her. She had no earthly idea what the girl was talking about. She got a very thoughtful look on her face as she settled on her knees next to the female, laying her stang at her side. The priestess looked her in the eye and with a very serious expression said, "I've nae an idea wot yer talkin' 'bout, miss."

She cracked a little bit of a smile as she did make a few connections in her head. "M'name's Cerridwyn, an' thank ye for invitin' me t'join ye. I think yer humans may be wot we called Fomorians in my tribe, though they weren' big storytellers t'my knowledge. Tha' thing y'got in yer lap there, then, it tells ye stories some'ow? Wot d'ye mean exactly, do I read? I read the stars an' the seasons, an' th' signs Danu gives me, bu' some'ow I dun think that's wot y'mean." She laughed a little at herself. "Sorry, I mus' seem awful ign'rant to ye."

Messages In This Thread